- Are you a digital camera owner with a tip to share?
- Do you want a place to display and talk about some of your best photography?
- Are you interested in helping thousands others to improve their digital photography?
- Have you got a review of a camera, lens or other piece of photography gear?
If so we’d love to feature one or more of your digital photography tips here at ShutterSkills.
What are we looking for
- We accept tips and tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers
- We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to digital photography (including post production)
- We’d love your tip to be a minimum of 300 words long (about the length of this post)
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, photolog, flickr account, photography studio site (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial
- Submissions need to be original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely
So what are you waiting for? Let your creativity get words and we’ll help you get the photographer fame 🙂